Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:17:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extended Administrative Groups in MPLS-TE
	Author(s)       : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides additional administrative groups (sometimes
   referred to as "link colors") to the IGP extensions for MPLS-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/