Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 12:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Forwarding Compliance and Performance Requirements
	Author(s)       : Curtis Villamizar
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Shane Amante
                          Andrew Malis
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-01.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2013-10-09

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for implementers regarding MPLS
   forwarding and a basis for evaluations of forwarding implementations.
   Guidelines cover many aspects of MPLS forwarding.  Topics are
   highlighted where implementers might potentially overlook practical
   requirements which are unstated or under emphasized or are optional
   for conformance to RFCs but are often considered mandatory by
   providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/