Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:19:38 +0800

Working Group,

The working group chairs understand that the authors of
draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding are in the
final steps preparing the document for a poll to see if we have
consensus to make it a working group document.

Before we start the poll for adoption we will do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-wijnands-mpls-mldp-
in-band-wildcard-encoding?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 11:27:21 +0800

Folks,

Sorry this was wrong - we have already completed the IPR poll.

The working group secretary's not were right, min was wrong :(.

Please disregard this message.

/Loa

--