Subject: [mpls] FW: Fwd: MPLS/SDN 2013- Don't Miss Out!

From: "Eric Osborne (eosborne)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 16:41:34 +0000

[Forwarding on behalf of ISOCORE since there are some mail problems.]

----- Forwarded message from [email-masked] -----
    Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 10:24:41 -0400
    From: [email-masked]
 Subject: MPLS/SDN 2013- Don't Miss Out!
      To: [email-masked]

The new enablers of SDN (Software-Defined Network), Network
Virtualization (including NFV) and Dynamic Reconfigurable Networks along
with new applications provide operators with innovative solutions to
their network design, planning, service delivery and operation.  Attend
MPLS/SDN 2013 Conference to interact with fellow colleagues and obtain
insight into these emerging solutions and technologies that promise to
shape the next generation networks.

Come and see the first demonstration of SDN and MPLS architecture
developed by a service provider. Experience how MPLS, which is used as
an integral part of fixed and mobile networks today, is evolving to
provide configuration of bandwidth and paths dynamically and flexibly.
Visit the exhibits to see the latest set of products and capabilities
offered by vendors towards this goal.

The complete program details are available at:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2013/program/technical_sessions.htm

You can still register at the reduced rate for MPLS/SDN 2013 Conference
at(Prices go up October 31):
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2013/registration/attendees.htm

Also, make your room reservations at the conference hotel, Marriott
Wardman Park, as space is limited:
http://www.isocore.com/mpls2013/hotel.htm

Regards,
Christina

MPLS/SDN 2013 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE
16th Annual International Conference on Next Generation Internet and
Related Technologies
November 17 - 20, 2013, Washington, DC

Important Dates:
------------------------------------------------------
  Tutorials: Sunday, November 17
  Technical Sessions: Monday-Wednesday, November 18-20
  Exhibits: Monday-Wednesday, November 18-20

----- End forwarded message -----