Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:30:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Hub & Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This draft introduces a hub & spoke multipoint LSP (or HSMP LSP for
   short), which allows traffic both from root to leaf through P2MP LSP
   and also leaf to root along the co-routed reverse path.  That means
   traffic entering the HSMP LSP from application/customer at the root
   node travels downstream to each leaf node, exactly as if it is
   travelling downstream along a P2MP LSP to each leaf node.  Upstream
   traffic entering the HSMP LSP at any leaf node travels upstream along
   the tree to the root, as if it is unicast to the root, and strictly
   follows the downstream path of the tree rather than routing protocol
   based unicast path to the root.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/