Subject: [mpls] LSP Ping for spring drafts, not to be discussed at the meeting in Vancouver

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 10:52:00 +0800

Authors and Working Group,

We have two drafts where the authors asked slots to discuss their drafts
at the upcoming wg meeting in Vancouver; draft-kumar-mpls-spring-
lsp-ping and draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping.

Considering that the two drafts are addressing the same problem, and 
that this work is still premature we have decided to not entertain
either of these drafts at this meeting. We advise the authors to 
seriously discuss merging the drafts and bring back that merged draft
to the meeting in London.

Please take as much as possible of the discussion on the drafts to the
wg mailing list.

Loa and Ross
mpls wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64