Subject: [mpls] IPT poll on draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:18:25 +0800

Working Group,

The authors and chairs are working to prepare
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework for working group last call.
I have given the authors a set of comments that are mostly editorial,
this is in no way impacting the IPR situation. The authors are
working to update the document and the wglc will be issued on the
new version

Before we start the working group last call we will do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to ddraft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-
framework?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 12:28:30 +0800

OK - the dyslexia struck again!

/Loa

--

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 07:41:45 -0400

> Are you aware of any IPR that applies to ddraft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-

No. I'm not aware of any applicable IPR.

Lou

---

From: Dan Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 13:02:57 +0100

I am not aware of any applicable IPR.

-d