Subject: [mpls] IETF88 - MPLS - Agenda available - Please send your presentation material

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 12:22:26 +0200

All,

the draft agenda is on-line:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-mpls

Please have a look at it. Tell us if we have missed anything.
Please note that it is not the final agenda and that as such it is 
subject to change.

Speakers, please start sending me your presentation material, and please 
do so before November the 4th.

Thank you.

Martin

---

From: Martin Vigoureux <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 00:16:21 +0200

All,

the agenda has been modified to resolve certain overlap issues between WGs.
Please take a look at it:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/88/agenda/agenda-88-mpls

Speakers, the request to send your slides continues to apply.

-m

Le 23/10/2013 12:22, Martin Vigoureux a écrit :
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>
>