Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:45:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   is the common set of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the
   construction and operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP
   supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.
   This document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
   architecture applicable specifically to supporting point-to-
   multipoint transport paths.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functions of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:55:34 -0400

Hi,
	We (the authors/editors) believe this revision addresses all  open
actions on the document, and have no plans for additional updates at
this time.  Of course, we welcome review and will address comments as
received.

Lou

On 10/11/2013 09:45 AM, [email-masked] wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>