Subject: [mpls] FW: New Version Notification for draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: Sriganesh Kini <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 19:32:30 +0000

Hello,

We have submitted a new draft to describe how RFC 4379 (MPLS Ping) can be
applied to SPRING-MPLS.

Comments welcome.

- Sri

On 10/21/13 11:41 AM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Sriganesh Kini and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Filename:	 draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping
>Revision:	 00
>Title:		 Detecting Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Data Plane
>Failures in Source Routed LSPs
>Creation date:	 2013-10-21
>Group:		 Individual Submission
>Number of pages: 7
>URL:             
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00.txt
>Status:          
>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping
>Htmlized:        
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00
>
>
>Abstract:
>   MPLS has defined mechanisms for fault detection and isolation and
>   mechanisms for reliably sending an echo reply in RFC 4379.  Source
>   routed MPLS LSPs are a technique being proposed to address new use-
>   cases.  This document describes how mechanisms defined for MPLS fault
>   detection and isolation can be applied for source routed LSPs.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>