Subject: [mpls] AD review of draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 21:39:28 -0000

Thanks for this document.

I have done my usual AD review on receiving the publication request
and I find just a couple of nits that can be rolled into the IETF
last call which I will start forthwith.

Thanks,
Adrian

===

Dan will probably want to update his coordinates.

---

You don't need to be so enthusiastic with your acronyms in Section 1.2
The following are "well known" according to
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc-style-guide/abbrev.expansion.txt

   GMPLS   Generalized MPLS
   LDP     Label Distribution Protocol
   MPLS    Multiprotocol Label Switching

There is a serial comma missing from
   OAM     Operations, Administration and Maintenance
The comma is also missing in your text.

---

In Section 1.3 you say

   There is no definition for MPLS TE-LSP support of multipoint-to-
   multipoint connectivity and none is anticipated.

Without opening up a discussion of whether what you cay is true, can you
say why it is relevant? Perhaps "This document is limited to a 
discussion of point-to-multipoint function and does not discuss 
multipoint-to-multipoint support." You might also move this to Section
1.1.