Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:22:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace Reply Mode Simplification
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Loa Andersson
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-16

Abstract:
   This document adds one reply mode to indicate reverse LSP, to be used
   by Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP)
   Ping and Traceroute.  This document also adds an optional TLV which
   can carry ordered list of reply modes.

   This document updates [RFC4379].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/