Subject: [mpls] early allocation for P2MP Segmented Next-Hop extended community

From: Yakov Rekhter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 14:34:20 -0800

Dear WG chairs,

I'd like to request early allocation for P2MP Segmented Next-Hop
extended community (used in draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast).

Many thanks in advance.

Yakov.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:17:11 +0800

Yakov,

If my understanding is correct "Early Allocation" is only possible if
the registry from where the allocation policies are "Standards Action"
both "IPv4 Address Specific Extended Community" and "IPv6 Address
Specific Extended Community" registries are both "First Come First
Served".

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64