Subject: [mpls] wglc on draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 21:37:39 +0800

Working Group,

this is to start a 2 week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-02.

Please review the document and send comments to the MPLS WG
mailing list ([email-masked]) .

There are no IPR claims against this document.

All the authors have stated on the MPLS wg mailing list that they
are unaware of any IPRs that relate to this document.

The working group last call ends Monday December 27 - 2013.

Yes - that is is in the middle of the Holiday season, but at least
one wg chair will be working partly between Xmas and New Year and be
able to evaluate next steps. We count on most reviews taking place
in the almost two weeks before Xmas.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 13:45:55 -0500

I've reviewed this draft and IMHO, it's ready for publication. SMP is
an important part of the MPLS-TP survivability framework and it meets
the requirements in RFC 5654.

One small nit (literally) - when I've been running drafts through the
nits checker lately, it complains about references in the abstract. So
at some point, the abstract in this draft should be revised to remove
the references.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 8:37 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 13:21:05 +0800

Working Group,

This working group last call is closed!

We have had some comments, could the authors please address these
and post a new version of the draft as necessary.

/Loa
for the wg chairs

--