Subject: [mpls] R: IPR poll draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu

From: D'Alessandro Alessandro Gerardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 17:50:27 +0000

dear all,
I'm not aware of any relevant ipr related to the draft in the object.
that has been disclosed accordingly to IETF ipr rules.
Best regards
Alessandro

-------- Messaggio originale --------
Oggetto:IPR poll draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu
Da:Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
A:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,"VIGOUREUX, MARTIN (MARTIN)" <[email-masked]>,"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Working Group,

draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu is in working group last call, we have just
received an IPR disclosure:

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls/current/msg11469.html

This gives us reason to start an IPR poll on the document.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there is the one IPR disclosure, mentioned above, that
relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64
Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.

[rispetta l'ambiente]Rispetta l'ambiente. Non stampare questa mail se non è necessario.