Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:38:49 +0800

Working Group,

we have just requested publication of draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding-04.

Since the IPR poll on the individual document is fairly recent, we will
do the final poll in parallel to the initial steps of post publication
request steps.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-mpls-forwarding?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are three IPR disclosures that relates to this document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The 
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:14:19 -0500

Loa,

I am not aware of any non-disclosed IPR with regards to this draft.

Cheers,
Andy

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 01:57:21 +0800

Andy,

Thanks - I suspect that you and everyone have spotted the copy and
paste error in this IPR poll.

I claim that there are three IPR disclosures against this document.
This is not right - there are no disclosures against this document.

/Loa

--

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 13:16:10 -0500

Loa,

That's what I thought, but just in case, I worded my response as I did.

Cheers,
Andy

---

From: Shane Amante <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 20:38:06 -0800

I am not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

-shane

---

From: Curtis Villamizar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:57:55 -0500

Loa,

I know of no IPR on this documnet.

There may be IPR disclosed by others on some of the referenced RFCs.
I didn't check.  Should I?

Curtis

In message <[email-masked]>
Loa Andersson writes:

Working Group,

Thanks, Loa
(as MPLS WG co-chair)
--

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 20:53:21 +0800

Curtis,

You don't need to do an IPR search, we are asking about what you know.
Meaning that if you have been involved in IPR development that relates
to your draft you have to disclose that; also if someone told told that
he or she know about an IPR tht needs to be disclosed also.

/Loa

--

---

From: "Carlos Pignataro (cpignata)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 13:10:56 +0000

Loa,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this document.

Thanks,

-- Carlos.

On Jan 16, 2014, at 12:38 AM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.* The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been