Subject: [mpls] Short working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-label-adv

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 18:28:07 +0800

Working Group,

We did a working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-applicability-
label-adv in March 2013. The draft was updated according to the wglc
comments and Publication Requested.

The AD evaluation and the discussion with the authors resultetd in
changes that makes it reasonable to verify that the working group are
comfortable with the changes that has been doen.

Please send your comments to the working group mailing list
([email-masked]). In this case silence will be interpreted as
agreement.

This working group last call ends January 28th, 2014.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Kamran Raza (skraza)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:22:47 +0000

FYR, the main changes in this rev are:

- This document now covers all the currently defined FECs and states their
label adv mode;
- The doc title is renamed to "Label Advertisement Discipline for LDP
FECs";
- Cleanup/removal of introductory text
- Update to RFC 5036
- Specification of mode for all standardized FEC types and updates to
their respective RFCs
- IANA considerations: Add a new column "Label Advertisement Discipline"
in LDP FEC Type namespace

Thanks for your review,
--
Kamran
(On behalf of I.D. authors)

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:43:46 -0800

The changes are an improvement. Please publish.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 6:22 AM, Kamran Raza (skraza) <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 15:11:40 +0800

Working Group,

This short working group last call has been closed. The only comments
we had support going ahead with the publication request. We will update
the shepherd write-up and inform the responsible AD that the working
group support that this document is progressed.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

--