Subject: [mpls] Implementation oll on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:55:47 +0200

Working Group,

The working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-in-band-wildcard-
encoding has been closed and the authors are working with the reviewers
that made the comments to update the draft. We expect to see the new
version of the draft posted shortly.

This means that it is time to start preparing the publication request.
As a step in these preparations we need to know about implementations
of this draft.

If you have or are aware of existing implementations of draft-ietf-mpls-
mldp-in-band-wildcard-encoding please send this information to the
working group mailing list or directly to the working group chairs.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "IJsbrand Wijnands (iwijnand)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:07:07 +0000

Dear WG,

Cisco has implemented this draft and it is available in an released version of IOS.

Thx,

Ice.

> On 12 Aug 2014, at 10:55, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Working Group,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls