Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll for draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

From: "Shaleen Saxena (ssaxena)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:05:11 +0000

Hi Ross,

I am not aware of any IPR that applies to this draft.

Regards,
Shaleen

From: Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Sunday, August 17, 2014 at 10:08 PM
To: Shaleen Saxena <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "George Swallow (swallow)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ross Callon <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: IPR poll for draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

Shaleen;

You are listed as a “Contributing Author” to this draft. As such you also need to respond to the IPR poll (as does George) before we take the next step – which will be starting the WG poll for adoption.

Thanks, Ross

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ross Callon
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2014 10:09 PM
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>; [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: [mpls] IPR poll for draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple

Working Group,

The authors of draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple have told the
working group chairs that the draft is ready to be adopted as a working
group document.

Before starting the poll to see if we have consensus to make this a
working group document we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to
draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-reply-mode-simple?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list. The
documents will not advance to the next stage until a response
has been received from each author and each contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Ross
(as MPLS WG co-chair)