Subject: [mpls] Prepairing response to a liaison from ITU-T SG15.

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 15:58:20 +0800

Working Group,

We received a liaison from form ITU-T SG15 on their "OTNT 
standardization work plan". The liaison were sent to the mpls,
pce and ccamp working group.

It seems that it could also be of interest to pals, bess and
teas.

See: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1368/

We have briefly discussed this among the wg chairs and think we should
send a joint response form all wirking groups.

Our liaison managers - Scott and Deborah - will coordinate our
response. Please send comments of what you think should be included
in the response to Scott and Deborah, and copy the ccamp list.

Working Group chairs plan to include a list the new RFCs that is
relevant for ITU-T SG15, as well as new charter items.

/Loa
for the wg chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64