Subject: [mpls] Plan to kill draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp (two week notice)

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 12:59:57 +0800

Woeking Group,

We have a working group draft (and a corresponding milestone)
- draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp - that seems to have run out
of steem (or out of application as one of the co-authors put it).

The draft is expired and we have moved the milestone a couple of times.
We've also polled the authors but the only response we have seen so far
is that there is no interest to continue working on the draft.

Unless we have someone step up and claim an interest to work with the
draft and is able to commit cycles to do so the wg chairs will kill the
draft by the end of next week (January 16th) and we will also remove the
milestone.

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:36:34 +0800

Working Group,

We sent this two weeks ago and have not had the resonse needed. The
document is now in the state "Dead WG document", which means that it
can't be revived. If some one in the future want to address the same
technical issues, they need to do so starting with a new individual
document.

/Loa

On 2015-01-05 12:59, Loa Andersson wrote:
> Working Group,

--