Subject: [mpls] Milestones changed for mpls WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 01:19:41 -0800

Deleted milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-egress-protection for
publication".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-ingress-protection for
publication".

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:25:56 +0800

Working Group,

I have removed two of our milestones

> URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/mpls/charter/
This is not because we actually requested publication, but because of
that both documents as a result of the re-tuning of the RTG Area now
is under the purview of the teas wg. Ross will remain the Shepherd for
both documents.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64