Subject: [mpls] future for draft-ietf-mpls-te-express-path

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 13:48:38 +0800

Working Groups,

The MPLS working group has an informal expired draft - draft-ietf-mpls-
te-express-path.

When working drafts expire the wg chair check why this is so and take
the actions needed.

In this case the result was
- the authors are interested to revive the document; since
- the query gave the result that at least some find this informational
   document useful; however
- it seems that after the re-tuning of the rtg area this document no
   longer belongs in the mpls working but in teas.

The teas chairs need to decide what to do with the document, but if you
belong to those who think it is useful it would be good if you said so
on the list(s).

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64