Subject: [mpls] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 02:28:11 -0800

A new version (-11) has been submitted for draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-11.txt

Sub state has been changed to AD Followup from Revised ID Needed

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Black, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 10:51:48 +0000

Martin and Stephen,

This -11 draft version contains text that should be sufficient to resolve
your Discuss concerns.  Please check that text and clear the Discuss
positions if the text is sufficient to resolve your concerns.

Thanks,
--David

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 5:28 AM
> To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Loa
> Andersson; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
> [email-masked]
> Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-11.txt
> 
>