Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-app-aware-tldp

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 15:01:57 +0800

Working group,

An adoption poll will be started on draft-esale-mpls-app-aware-tldp.
We will run the IPR poll in parallel.

This mail starts that IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-esale-mpls-app-
aware-tldp?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

Currently there are currently 1 IPR disclosure that relates to this
document.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR.

*The response needs to be sent to the MPLS wg mailing list.*

The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has 
been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thanks, Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Luay Jalil <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 06:52:43 -0800

I am not aware of any IPR that relates to this draft

Regards,
Luay
On Jan 31, 2015 1:02 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
> received from each author and contributor.
>
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>