Subject: [mpls] RFC 7453 on MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:17:55 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7453

        Title:      MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Traffic 
                    Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB) 
        Author:     V. Mahalingam, K. Sampath,
                    S. Aldrin, T. Nadeau
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      62
        Characters: 117910
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-11.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7453

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for 
use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In 
particular, it describes additional managed objects and textual 
conventions for tunnels, identifiers, and Label Switching Routers to 
support Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) MIB modules for transport 
networks.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC