Subject: [mpls] MPLS SDN World / NFV & SDN Summit 2015: one month left

From: "Michel Gosse" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:49:15 +0100

1500 participants, more than 50% service providers from 65 countries,
exhibition sold out:
The 17th Edition of MPLS SDN World will take place in Paris next 17-20
March, together with the 4th edition of the NFV & SDN Summit.
 
The two events will share a common first day.
 
MPLS SDN Congress: Segment routing: experimentations and alternatives
 
A large Session will be dedicated to Segment Routing: Reports from
experimentations, Lab Qualification Process and Alternative Solutions. Other
Sessions will be covering Resilience, SDN WAN, Datacenter Issues, Protection
& Restoration with an emphasis on SDN Migration Use Cases.

NFV & SDN Summit: What have we learned from PoCs?

PoCs reports will be one of the main part of the Summit agenda, especially
through a panel gathering all the most important carriers involved in NFV
deployments. Other sessions will be covering orchestration, security,
mobility, use cases and migration scenarios.
 
More info.: http://www.uppersideconferences.com/mpls-sdn/