Subject: [mpls] Last Call Expired: <draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao-02.txt>

From: DraftTracker Mail System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 00:10:29 -0800

Please DO NOT reply to this email.

I-D: <draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao-02.txt>
ID Tracker URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-oam-ipv6-rao/

IETF Last Call has ended, and the state has been changed to
Waiting for AD Go-Ahead.

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 16:34:35 +0800

Authors,

I think there are a few minor comments that you already have
captured in your working copy, I should be time to post that
now.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64