Subject: [mpls] draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03.txt

From: Kishore Tiruveedhula <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 16:27:09 +0000

Hi,
  Authors of this draft requesting any comments on this draft
draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03.txt.

Thanks,
Kishore

On 10/10/14, 10:49 PM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Kishore Tiruveedhula and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib
>Revision:	03
>Title:		Definitions of Managed Objects for the LDP Point-to-Multipoint
>and Multipoint-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths
>Document date:	2014-10-10
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		36
>URL:            
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03.tx
>t
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib/
>Htmlized:       
>http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03
>Diff:           
>http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiruveedhula-mpls-mldp-mib-03
>
>Abstract:
>   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
>   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
>   objects for managing multicast LDP point-to-multipoint (P2MP) and
>   multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) Label Switched Paths.  The MIB
>   module defined in this document is extension of LDP MIB defined in
>   RFC3815 which supports only for LDP point-to-point LSPs.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>