Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 08:29:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) Identifiers Management Information Base (MIB)
        Authors         : Sam Aldrin
                          Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-10.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-09-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects to configure the
   Operations, Administration, and Management (OAM) identifiers for
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and MPLS-based Transport Profile
   (TP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/