Subject: [mpls] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alia Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:26:26 -0700

Alia Atlas has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-10: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1) In Sec 2 above Figure 1 "1) Note that throughout the document,
routable address means that it is
   possible to route an IP packet to this address using the normal
   information exchanged by the IGP operating in the AS."  
  Shouldn't that be "by the IGP and BGP (or EGP) operating in the AS"??

---

From: Lizhong Jin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2015 14:53:46 +0800

Hi Alia,
Thanks for the review. Your understanding is right, and will change
accordingly in the next version.

Regards
Lizhong