Subject: [mpls] Shepherd comment on draft-smack-mpls-rfc4379bis@

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:02:02 +0800

Working Group, authors, mpls-rt reviewers

First, thanks everyone for all the good work, all the useful comments
and resolution of these comments.

Second, there is a discussion (comment resolution) on what need/should
be done before vs. after the wg adoption poll the wg chairs has
discussed this off-line. We said to two things
1. Much of the comment resolution (and some of the reviews) has not
    been done on the wg mailing list. This has now been  posted to the
    list.
2. We agree that a lot of this work only make sense to do if the
    document is a wg doc. However see the third bullet below.

Third, the document is almost ready for the working group adoption
poll. We agree with Kireeti that:

"a) the deprecations (esp DSMAP) (including moving these into an
  appendix) be dealt with before making this a WG doc;"

Forth, as soon as this is done and the new version posted, we will start
the adoption poll.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

PS
Sorry for the delays, I've been traveling

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64