Subject: [mpls] WG mailing list discussion on draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 21:35:58 +0800

WG, authors, mpls-rt reviewers of draft-chandra-mpls-ri-rsvp-frr:

   We have done an mpls-rt review of this document. The working group
   chairs have discussed this.

   We understand that the outcome can be summarized as follows
   (1) the draft addresses a real problem
   (2) there are concerns that that proposed solutions further
   complicates RSVP-TE as protocol.

   We would like to see further discussion on the mpls and teas wg
   mailing list, to see if there is a potentially simpler solution, or if
   simplifications to the solution proposed in the draft are possible.

   As part of this we would like to see the authors and reviewers (also
   on the mailing list) further discuss the issues brought in the mpls-rt
   review.

   The schedule for this includes discussions in Buenos Aires, and a
   potential working group adoption poll after the meeting.

   /Loa
   for the mpls working group chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64