Subject: [mpls] draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 10:56:00 +0800

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.

All the authors and contributors have stated on the working group
mailing list that they are not aware of any IPRs that relates to this
draft.

Note 1: The document shepherd has agreed with the MIB-doctor to do a
further review as part of the wglc.

Note 2: When we progress MIB modules today it is often asked if we
should do a YANG model instead. Nothing in this document stops us from
doing a YANG model, but we have clear operator interest to have the MIB
module progressed.

This working group last call ends April 05, 2016.

/Loa
for the MPLS wg chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:04:52 -0400

As someone that’s done a bit of MIB work in the past, it’s great to see
this very useful MIB coming out of the WG. And you can’t go wrong with Joan
as the MIB Doctor! I heartily support the publication of this draft.

Thanks,
Andy

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 10:56 PM, Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>