Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 00:41:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kamran Raza
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Xia Chen
                          Raqib Jones
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-11

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of the the MPLS base YANG
   model.  The MPLS base YANG module serves as a base framework for
   configuring and managing an MPLS switching subsystem.  It is expected
   that other MPLS technology YANG models (e.g.  MPLS LSP Static, LDP or
   RSVP-TE models) will augment the MPLS base YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-base-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/