Subject: [mpls] RFC 7876 on UDP Return Path for Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 17:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7876

        Title:      UDP Return Path for Packet 
                    Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS 
                    Networks 
        Author:     S. Bryant, S. Sivabalan,
                    S. Soni
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       July 2016
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      10
        Characters: 21092
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-05.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7876

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7876

RFC 6374 defines a protocol for Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for
MPLS networks (MPLS-PLDM).  This document specifies the procedures to
be used when sending and processing out-of-band MPLS performance
management Responses over an UDP/IP return path.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC