Subject: [mpls] IPR Disclosure Juniper Networks, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:04:43 -0700

Dear Kireeti Kompella, Carlos Pignataro, Nagendra Kumar, Sam Aldrin, Mach Chen:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Detecting
Multi-Protocol Label Switched (MPLS) Data Plane Failures"
(draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on  and has
been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2826/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Juniper Networks, Inc.'s Statement about IPR related to
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 13:35:17 +0200

Working Group,

Since this disclosure arrives during wglc, I would like to bring it to 
your attention.

The way I read it this is "just a way" the IPR holder to re-confirm
that there opinion is that IPRs related to RFC 4379 are also applicable
to draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis.

Nevertheless review and give (without discussing the validity of
the IPR) the same short statement on whether you think it is OK to
progress the document.

/Loa

mpls wg co-chair

On 2016-07-27 23:04, IETF Secretariat wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 12:42:22 -0400

Loa,

I’m fine with progressing the draft, as you said this is the same as the
original RFC.

Cheers,
Andy