Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:48:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Static LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kamran Raza
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Xia Chen
                          Raqib Jones
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document contains the specification for the MPLS Static Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) YANG model.  The model allows for the
   provisioning of static LSP(s) on LER(s) and LSR(s) devices along a
   LSP path without the dependency on any signaling protocol.  The MPLS
   Static LSP model augments the MPLS base YANG model with specific data
   to configure and manage MPLS Static LSP(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-static-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/