Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-06

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 16:44:38 +0200

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-rfc4379bis-06.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

The document shepherd and working group chairs are frequently asked
about the working group discussions related to any IPR disclosures.

We like to remind the working group that discussion on the content
and validity of an IPR disclosure should not take place on the MPLS wg
list or any IETF mailing lists.

However we are looking for simple statements whether you think the
working group should continue progress the document, regardless of an
existing IPR disclosure. Please include this information in your
"support/do not support" when responding to working group adoption
calls and last calls.

All the authors have stated on the working group mailing list that
they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates directly to this
draft.

There are no IPR disclosures directly against draft. However there
are IPR disclosure against the RFC's that will be obsoleted if
rfc4379bis is approved.

There is one IPR disclosure against RFC 4379.

There is one IPR disclosure against RFC 6424.

There is one IPR disclosure against RFC 6829.

The other obsoleted draft has no IPR disclosures.

For wglc purposes it is fairly safe to assume that existing IPR
disclosures will be transferred to rfc4379bis.

This wg last call ends on August 5th, 2016.

/Loa

mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64