Subject: [mpls] Working Group Last Call on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 20:33:14 +0800

Working Groups,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call in four working
groups on draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis-01.

According to agreement when we decided to host this document in the
MPLS working group, this last call is also copied to the IDR and BESS
working groups.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]),
if you are not subscribed to the mpls wg list, send to "your own"
working group mailing list, and we'll make sure they are posted to the
MPLS wg list.

There are no IPR disclosures against this document.

All the authors and contributors have stated on the working group
mailing list that they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates
to this document.

This working group last call ends April 20, 2017.

/Loa
MPLS wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 20:22:21 +0000

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 05:33 Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> BESS mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/bess
>

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:07:51 -0500

This draft is very useful and IMHO is ready to be submitted for publication.

Cheers,
Andy

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 19:54:29 +0000

Hi Loa, et al, 

I support publication of this draft as a standards track document. It is
well-written and handles previously unspecified details of single and
multiple label BGP advertisement.

Thanks,
Acee

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:46:11 +0800

Working Groups, authors,

This working group last call is closed. We have a some comments, can the 
authors please address those and make sure that the reviewers are
comfortable with how they been addressed. And continue to post a new
version of the draft.

/Loa

--