Subject: [mpls] RFC 8150 on MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 17:18:09 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 8150

        Title:      MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB 
        Author:     S. Kingston Smiler, 
                    M. Venkatesan,
                    D. King, 
                    S. Aldrin,
                    J. Ryoo
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       April 2017
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked],
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      48
        Characters: 86066
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-12.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8150

        DOI:        10.17487/RFC8150

This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with network management protocols.  In particular, it defines
objects for managing Multiprotocol Label Switching - Transport
Profile (MPLS-TP) linear protection.

This document is a product of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/retrieve/bulk

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC