Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-IETF-mpls-rfc3107bis

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:10:21 +0800

Working Group,

We have started to prepare the thedraft-IETF-mpls-rfc3107bis for wglc,
prior to the wglc we need to do an IPR poll.

This mail starts this IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-IETF-mplS-rfc3107bis?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

No IPR disclosures have been submitted directly on 
draft-IETF-mpls-rfc3107bis, the individual document it replaced or the 
RFC that will
be updated.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Huawei Technologies (consultant)     phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Eric C Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:48:19 -0400

I am not aware of any IPR applicable to this draft.