Subject: [mpls] New Liaison Statement, "Intent to initiate approval of MPLS-TP Recommendations"

From: Liaison Statement Management Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 13:55:11 -0700

Title: Intent to initiate approval of MPLS-TP Recommendations
Submission Date: 2017-04-27
URL of the IETF Web page: https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1519/

From: Hiroshi Ota <[email-masked]>
To: Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alvaro Retana <[email-masked]>,Deborah Brungard <[email-masked]>,Multiprotocol Label Switching Discussion List <[email-masked]>,Scott Mansfield <[email-masked]>,George Swallow <[email-masked]>,John Drake <[email-masked]>,Alia Atlas <[email-masked]>,Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>,[email-masked],Nicolai Leymann <[email-masked]>
Response Contacts: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],
Technical Contacts: 
Purpose: For information

Body: ITU-T SG15 wishes to inform the IETF MPLS WG of our intent to initiate the approval process for the following documents related to MPLS-TP at the June 2017 plenary meeting of Study Group 15:

1. Draft Recommendation ITU-T G.8132/Y.1383 MPLS-TP Shared Ring Protection, provided that the IESG approves the related Internet-Draft prior to the SG15 closing plenary.
2. Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8112/Y.1371 Interfaces for the MPLS transport profile layer network: Amendment 1 (08/2015)
3. Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8121/Y.1381 Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks: Amendment 1 (04/2016)
4. Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8121.2/Y.1381.2 Characteristics of MPLS-TP equipment functional blocks supporting ITU-T G.8113.2/Y.1372.2 OAM mechanisms: Amendment 1 (04/2016)
5. Draft Amendment 1 to Recommendation ITU-T G.8113.2/Y.1372.2 Operations, administration and maintenance mechanisms for MPLS-TP networks using the tools defined for MPLS: Amendment 1 (08/2015)
6. Draft Revision of Recommendation ITU-T G.8151/Y.1374 Management aspects of the MPLS-TP network element (01/2015)

The current drafts of all the documents referenced above are attached. We would appreciate any comments you may have on these documents.

The next meeting of ITU-T SG15 is in Geneva, Switzerland, 19-30 June 2017.
Attachments:

    SG-LS021
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-1.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att1
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-2.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att2
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-3.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att3
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-4.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att4
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-5.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att5
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-6.pdf

    SG15-LS021-att6
    https://www.ietf.org/lib/dt/documents/LIAISON/liaison-2017-04-27-itu-t-sg-15-mpls-intent-to-initiate-approval-of-mpls-tp-recommendations-attachment-7.pdf