Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-00.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 23:21:22 -0500

Dear All,
I think this new draft may be of interest. Looking forward to your
comments, questions.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 6:42 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-00.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand
Revision:       00
Title:          BFD in Demand Mode over Point-to-Point MPLS LSP
Document date:  2017-06-19
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          5
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-
demand-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-
demand/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-mpls-demand-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-
mpls-demand-00

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for using Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) in Demand mode to detect data plane failures in
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) point-to-point Label Switched
   Paths.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat