Subject: [mpls] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:06:01 -0700

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please expand the following acronyms upon first use and in the title;
see https://www.rfc-editor.org/materials/abbrev.expansion.txt for guidance.

 - LSR - Label Switching Router
 - mLDP - Multipoint LDP
 - PQ - Unknown
 - TAI - Unknown
 - RSVP-TE - RSVP - Traffic Engineering
 - P2MP - Point-to-Multipoint
 - PW - pseudowire
 - P2P-PW - Peer-to-peer Psuedowire (presumably?)
 - MP2MP - Multipoint-to-Multipoint
 - HSMP - Unknown
 - LSP - Label Switched Path
 - MP2P - Unknown (should this be P2MP?)
 - MPT - Unknown

---

From: Santosh Esale <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:39:28 +0000

Thanks Adam for the review ! I have incorporated your comments.

Santosh (On behalf of Authors)