Subject: [mpls] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp-08: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 02:13:15 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-app-aware-tldp/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

nits regarding use of normative language:

1) sec 2.2.: „Therefore, if
   the intersection of the sets of received and sent TA-Id is null, then
   LSR MUST send 'Session Rejected/Targeted Application Capability Mis-
   Match' Notification message to the initiating LSR and close the
   session.“
Probably no need to make this normative MUST again in the example text
-> s/MUST send/sends/

2) Similar the use of normative language in the use case section (5) does not
seem to be appropriate, or at least not consistent. Maybe just convert all
upper cases MAYs to lower case in that section.

---

From: Santosh Esale <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 23:06:34 +0000

Thanks Mirja ! We have addressed both the comments.
The new version - 09 will be published by 6/25.

Santosh (On behalf of Authors)

On 6/18/17, 2:13 AM, "mpls on behalf of Mirja Kühlewind"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>mpls mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls