Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 04:36:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Entropy label for SPRING tunnels
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-01-30

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   steers a packet through an ordered list of instructions, called
   segments.  Segment Routing can be applied to the Multi Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) data plane.  Entropy label (EL) is a technique used
   in MPLS to improve load-balancing.  This document examines and
   describes how ELs are to be applied to Segment Routing when applied
   to the MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/