Subject: [mpls] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06: (with COMMENT)

From: Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 15:56:10 -0800

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-06: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think the use of 2119 keywords adds value to this draft. The uses that
I found seem more statement of fact than normative assertions. (That is, they
describe the state of the world rather than give instructions or grant
permission.) I suggest removing the capitalization and the 2119 reference, and
just let the words have their plain English meanings.