Subject: [mpls] 转发：New Version Notification for draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00.txt

From: "徐小虎(义先)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 15:59:24 +0800

Hi all,
This draft is the merge of the following two drafts:
1) https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction/2) https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-unified-ip-sr/
Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Best regards,Xiaohu (on behalf of all co-authors)------------------------------------------------------------------发件人：internet-drafts <[email-masked]>发送时间：2018年3月1日(星期四) 15:10收件人：Ahmed Bashandy <[email-masked]>; Wim Henderickx <[email-masked]>; Zhenbin Li <[email-masked]>; Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>; Adrian Farrel <[email-masked]>; 徐小虎(义先) <[email-masked]>主　题：New Version Notification for draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xiaohu Xu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:  draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip
Revision: 00
Title:  SR-MPLS over IP
Document date: 2018-03-01
Group:  Individual Submission
Pages:  20
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mpls-sr-over-ip-00

Abstract:
   MPLS Segment Routing (SR-MPLS in short) is an MPLS data plane-based
   source routing paradigm in which the sender of a packet is allowed to
   partially or completely specify the route the packet takes through
   the network by imposing stacked MPLS labels on the packet.  SR-MPLS
   could be leveraged to realize a source routing mechanism across MPLS,
   IPv4, and IPv6 data planes by using an MPLS label stack as a source
   routing instruction set while preserving backward compatibility with
   SR-MPLS.

   This document describes how SR-MPLS capable routers and IP-only
   routers can seamlessly co-exist and interoperate through the use of
   SR-MPLS label stacks and IP encapsulation/tunnelling such as MPLS-in-
   UDP [RFC7510].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat