Subject: [mpls] Fwd: WG adoption poll - draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension

From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:02:47 -0400

FYI - the following adoption poll is taking place in the TEAS WG.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vishnu Pavan Beeram <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, May 11, 2018 at 5:01 PM
Subject: WG adoption poll - draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension
To: TEAS WG <[email-masked]>
Cc: TEAS WG Chairs <[email-masked]>

All,

This is start of a two week poll on making
draft-deshmukh-teas-rsvp-rmr-extension-00 a TEAS working group document.
Please send email to the list indicating "yes/support" or "no/do not
support". If indicating no, please state your reservations with the
document. If yes, please also feel free to provide comments you'd
like to see addressed once the document is a WG document.

The poll ends May 25th.

Thanks,
Pavan and Lou
ps: Note that this draft is an import from the MPLS WG