Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions

From: Abhishek Deshmukh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 19:01:34 +0000

I’m aware of the IPR that applies to draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions.
The following IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.
    IPR – https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2945/

Thanks,
Abhishek

On 2018-05-21 15:21, Loa Andersson wrote:
Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions
for working group adoption.

Part of this preparation is to do an IPR poll.

This mail is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-esale-mpls-ldp-
rmr-extensions?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are no IPR disclosures against draft-esale-mpls-ldp-
rmr-extensions.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

--

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 21:06:07 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR that hasn’t been disclosed.

I’ll make sure that the disclosed IPR statement accurately reflects the draft name.

Kireeti.

From: Abhishek Deshmukh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 12:32
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions
Resent-From: <[email-masked]>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Resent-Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 12:32

I’m aware of the IPR that applies to draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions.
The following IPR has been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules.
    IPR – https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/2945/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__datatracker.ietf.org_ipr_2945_&d=DwMGaQ&c=HAkYuh63rsuhr6Scbfh0UjBXeMK-ndb3voDTXcWzoCI&r=Vn5FSgAbxH8fCS0zkx0W6GSX88QrmzLGThppXSrEg8c&m=3crz3PBTW0Z2dvkVQDuWQz-3WKX7aIudBp36E4kU7P0&s=zKuYrVnqtyCYLJGUiUxJaKJMAS7KGdPwBqMvyrDlqbs&e=>

Thanks,
Abhishek

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
--

--

---

From: Ravi Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 18:07:47 +0000

Hi
Not aware of any undisclosed IPR.
Regards
Ravi

From: mpls [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Kireeti Kompella
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 2:06 PM
To: Abhishek Deshmukh <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: Kireeti Kompella <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions

Kireeti.

From: Abhishek Deshmukh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 12:32
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions
Resent-From: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-To: <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Resent-Date: Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 12:32

Thanks,
Abhishek

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
--

--