Subject: [mpls] IPR poll on draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 15:21:42 +0200

Working Group,

We are currently preparing draft draft-esale-mpls-ldp-rmr-extensions
for working group adoption.

Part of this preparation is to do an IPR poll.

This mail is to start the IPR poll.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-esale-mpls-ldp-
rmr-extensions?

If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details).

There are no IPR disclosures against draft-esale-mpls-ldp-
rmr-extensions.

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to
this email regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant
IPR. *The response needs to be sent to the MPLS WG mailing list.* The
document will not advance to the next stage until a response has been
received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the MPLS WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any
IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

/Loa
  mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Santosh Easale <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 20:00:53 +0000

I am not aware of any undisclosed IPR related to this draft.

Thanks,
Santosh
On 5/21/18, 6:21 AM, "Loa Andersson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Working Group,

    

    

    /Loa
      mpls wg co-chair
    --