Subject: [mpls] MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 20:35:05 +0800

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are no IPR disclosures against draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip.

All the authors (with one exception) and all the contributors (with
three exceptions) have stated on the working group mailing list that 
they are not aware of any other IPRs that relates to this document.

The total number of authors is 6 and the total number of contributors
is 13.

The author, Wim Henderickx, that has not made an IPR statement on
the mpls wg mailing list, has stated in a mail to the working group
chairs that he is not aware of any IPRs that relate to this draft.

The three contributors, Ahmed Bashandy, Hamid Assarpour and Gunter Van
De Velde, that has not made an IPR statement on the mpls wg mailing 
list, have also stated in mails to the working group chairs that they
are not aware of any IPRs that relate to this draft.

My estimate as wg co-chair is that the IPR statements are sufficiently
clear and that we can proceed with the working group last call. If there
are concerns over the state of the IPR statements, please bring this up
as a wglc comment.

This working group last call ends December 16, 2018.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 11:20:25 -0500

Loa,

I've reviewed the draft, and I think that it's a very useful draft that is
just about ready for WG LC.

In my review, I did spot a typo in the last paragraph of the security
considerations section:

   Where control plane techniques are used (as described in
   Authors' Addresses it is important that these protocols are
   adequately secured for the environment in which they are run.

This is the result of a typo in the xml source file. I checked the source,
and it reads: <xref taget="procs"/>

Of course, that should be <xref target="procs"/>

The typo should be fixed prior to IETF last call. Whether you wish to fix
it prior to WG LC is up to you.

Cheers,
Andy

On Fri, Nov 30, 2018 at 7:35 AM Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>

---

From: Stewart Bryant <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 17:19:38 +0000

As an author, I think this draft is ready to be sent to the IESG for publication.

Stewart

Sent from my iPad

> On 30 Nov 2018, at 16:20, Andrew G. Malis <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Loa,
> 
> I've reviewed the draft, and I think that it's a very useful draft that is just about ready for WG LC.
> 
> In my review, I did spot a typo in the last paragraph of the security considerations section:
> This is the result of a typo in the xml source file. I checked the source, and it reads: <xref taget="procs"/>
> 
> The typo should be fixed prior to IETF last call. Whether you wish to fix it prior to WG LC is up to you.
> 
> Cheers,
> Andy
> 
>

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 12:42:20 -0500

I just re-read Loa's email. This IS WG LC. So anyway, I recommend that the
typo be fixed between WG LC and IESG submission.

Cheers,
Andy

---

From: Jeff Tantsura <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 10:00:41 -0800

Loa,

Support as contributor

Cheers,
Jeff

---

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 22:17:24 -0000

Hej Loa,

As an author, I also agree that this document is ready for publication.

To add to the nits reported by others, I see two tiny issues...

Section 2 bullet 3 has
   This is shown in Figure Figure 2.
That's an XML error: the xref expands to add the word "Figure"

---

Section 3.1 has
   &#65288;prefix-SID&#65289;
Presume that's an XML format error as well.

Thanks,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> 
Sent: 30 November 2018 12:35
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Deborah A Brungard <[email-masked]>
Subject: MPLS working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip

Working Group,

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair

--