Subject: [mpls] Implementation poll on draft-ietf-mpls-sfc

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 15:22:53 +0800

Working Group,

We are currently preparing the Shepherds Write-up for
draft-ietf-mpls-sfc.

One of the questions we need to respond to is if there are or
if we know of implementations of the specification.

This document starts an Implementation Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-sfc.

If you know of existing implementations lease send information to the
MPLS working group mailing list ([email-masked]), a "reply all" to this
mail is sufficient.

If necessary the information may be sent uni-cast to the MPLS wg chairs
([email-masked]).

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64