Subject: [mpls] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 02:56:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Encapsulation for SFC NSH
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2018-11-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use a Service Function Forwarder (SFF)
   Label (similar to a pseudowire label or VPN label) to indicate the
   presence of a Service Function Chaining (SFC) Network Service Header
   (NSH) between an MPLS label stack and the packet payload.  This
   allows SFC packets using the NSH to be forwarded between SFFs over an
   MPLS network, and the selection between multiple SFFs in the
   destination MPLS node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-sfc-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/