Subject: [mpls] working group last call on draft-ietf-mpls-rmr

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 16:10:34 +0800

Working Group,

This is to initiate a two week working group last call on
draft-ietf-mpls-rmr.

Please send your comments to the mpls wg mailing list ([email-masked]).

There are no IPR disclosures directly against draft-ietf-mpls-rmr, but
an IPR (#2661) were disclosed against the individual document that we
adopted as a working group document.

Both authors have stated on the working group mailing list that they
are unaware of any non-disclosed IPRs that relates to this document.

This working group last call ends Wednesday January 30, 2019.

/Loa
mpls wg co-chair
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2019 09:21:32 -0500

Loa,

This draft and its predecessor have been through a lot of rounds of
comments and revisions over the past 4 years. I think it's more than ready
for publication.

Cheers,
Andy

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 3:11 AM Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>