Subject: [mpls] Implementation poll for draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 14:58:10 +0800

Working Group,

We are currently preparing the Shepherds Write-up for
draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-ip.

One of the questions we need to respond to is if we know of
implementations (or intentions to implement) of the specification.

This document starts an Implementation Poll for draft-ietf-mpls-sr-over-
ip.

If you know of existing implementations please send information to the
MPLS working group mailing list ([email-masked]), a "reply all" to this
mail is sufficient.

If necessary the information may be sent uni-cast to the MPLS wg chairs
([email-masked]).

/Loa
for the mpls wg co-chairs
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64