Subject: [mpls] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 19:10:33 -0800

Dear All,
this version includes updates that address comments received during MPLS-RT
review (many thanks to Acee and Rakesh for their help, suggestions).

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 7:07 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10.txt
To: Guangying Zheng <[email-masked]>, Reshad Rahman <
[email-masked]>, Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Lianshu Zheng <
[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg
Revision:       10
Title:          YANG Data Model for LSP-Ping
Document date:  2019-01-09
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          29
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-10

Abstract:
   When an LSP fails to deliver user traffic, the failure cannot always
   be detected by the MPLS control plane.  RFC 8029 defines a mechanism
   that would enable users to detect such failure and to isolate faults.
   YANG, defined in RFC 6020 and RFC 7950, is a data modeling language
   used to specify the contents of a conceptual data stores that allows
   networked devices to be managed using NETCONF, as specified in RFC
   6241.  This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage LSP-Ping.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat