Subject: [mpls] Soliciting agenda items for the upcoming Open DT on Thursday (2021-06-17)

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2021 13:27:24 +0200

Design team,

The Open Design Team meeting on Thursday (2021-06-17) will focus on 
discussing two Extension Header drafts. Haouy will lead the discussion.

Please find the tentative agenda:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/mpls/wiki/2021-06-17-agenda

If time allows we will return an item brought up at the end of the last 
meeting, see mail from Loa 2021-06+15, the issues is multiple instances 
of indicators in the stack and multiple set of ancillary data after the 
boss. The discuss is not so much on how the problem could be solved, but 
on what the requirements are.

We are also soliciting other issues to be discussed at this meeting or a 
coming meeting.

/Loa

-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64