Subject: [mpls] Where did the wg chair go?

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 21:01:40 +0800

Working Group / Open DT,

I#m now almost recovered from an infection by the Omicron variant of the 
Corona virus. It has been two tough weeks, but I'm now ready to start 
working again.

We will have an Open DT meeting on Thursday.

I will try to get the agenda out in reasonable time, but probably just 
before the meeting starts. If you have items to be discussed plz let me 
know.

Also if you hsve documents that you suspect has fallen between the 
chairs, please notify my.

/Loa
-- 

Loa Andersson                        email: [email-masked]
Senior MPLS Expert                          [email-masked]
Bronze Dragon Consulting             phone: +46 739 81 21 64

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 16:07:26 -0800

Hi Loa,
sorry to hear you've been affected by the Omicron. Get well and stay safe.

I think we're waiting for your decision on the WG AP of
draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-p2mp-bfd/>.

A  Healthy, Happy, and Prosperous New Year, the Year of the Water Tiger, to
All!

Regards,
Greg

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:02 AM Loa Andersson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> mpls mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mpls
>