Subject: Re: [Mter] Dead or alive?

From: Huub van Helvoort <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:48:53 +0100

Hello JP,

On feb 13 you wrote:

> A draft is "under progress" that should trigger the discussion. No BOF 
> scheduled for this IETF.

Is the draft already available for review?

Is there any time scheduled next week for discussing
the draft/BOF for the interested parties?

Cheers, Huub.

-- 
================================================================
              http://members.chello.nl/hhelvoort/
================================================================
Always remember that you are unique...just like everyone else...

_______________________________________________
MTER mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mter