Subject: [multimob] FW: Manual Post Requested for draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:23:37 +0900

Hi multimob all,

We submitted update version (-02) for direct routing solution for mobile
multicasting.

As base solution is adopted as WG document, we briefly compare direct
routing

solution with base solution.

Althrough we are locked in charter definition, we believe direct routing
approach

is very promising solution to deploy, and solve other issues.

Best Regards,

Seil Jeon

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 6:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Manual Post Requested for draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6 

Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=22223

Filename:	   draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6
Version:	   02
Staging URL:	   http://www.ietf.org/staging/draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-
pmip6-02.txt
Title:		   Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:	   2010-03-04
WG ID:		   Individual Submission
Number_of_pages: 12
Abstract:
To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, [I-D.ietf-multimob- pmipv6-
base-solution] has been submitted as a base solution that locates MR on the
LMA and uses the PMIPv6 tunnel between LMA and MAG for MLD messages. In
this draft, we present the direct routing solution that uses the direct
connection between MAG and MR, and locates the MLD forwarding proxy
function on MAGs. The proposed direct routing solution is compared with the
base deployment solution.

Submitter: Seil Jeon ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Seil Jeon, [email-masked]
Younghan Kim, [email-masked]

Comment:
Please post this draft to MultiMob WG