Subject: [multimob] FW: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-03.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:35:08 -0400

Hi Behcet/Stig,

Here is the update of our contribution as per our earlier email (in
response to Behcet's request for IETF #78 agenda items).  We have
updated to address all the comments that we received at the Anaheim
meeting.  We look forward to any comments on the mailing list and/or
when we present in Maastricht.

Sincerely,

Akbar, Juan-Carlos, Guang

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 4:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-03.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile
IPv6
	Author(s)       : J. Zuniga, et al.
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-05-31

The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [I-D.draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-
solution]. In this document, an enhancement is proposed to the base
solution to use a dedicated multicast LMA as the topological anchor
point for multicast traffic, while the MAG remains as an IGMP/MLD proxy.
This enhancement provides benefits such as reducing multicast traffic
replication and reducing complexity of PMIPv6 deployments.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.