Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00

From: "Luis M. Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 15:09:51 +0200

Dear all,

a new draft proposing a PMIPv6 protocol extension for rapid acquisition 
of the MN multicast subscription after handover has been submitted as 
contribution for Multimob working group.

The draft can be found following this link:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00.txt

Any comments are very welcomed.

Best regards,

Luis

----- Mensaje reenviado de [email-masked] -----
   Fecha: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 05:57:18 -0700 (PDT)
      De: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Responder-A: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Asunto: New Version Notification for draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00   
  Para: [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-contreras-multimob-rams-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Luis Contreras and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-contreras-multimob-rams
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Rapid acquisition of the MN multicast subscription after handover
Creation_date:	 2010-06-29
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 31

Abstract:
A new proposal is presented for speeding up the acquisition by the
MAG of the MN's active multicast subscription information, in order
to accelerate the multicast delivery to the MN during handover. To do
that, an extension of the current PMIPv6 protocol is required. The
solution described in this memo is not only applicable to the base
multicast solution, but also it can be applied to other solutions
envisioned as possible architectural evolutions of it. Furthermore,
it is also independent of the role played by the MAG within the
multicast metwork (either acting as MLD proxy or multicast router).

The IETF Secretariat.

----- Terminar mensaje reenviado -----

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:35:05 +0900 (JST)

Hi Luis,

> a new draft proposing a PMIPv6 protocol extension for rapid
> acquisition of the MN multicast subscription after handover has been
> submitted as contribution for Multimob working group.
> 

I've not looked at this draft, but just FYI.

The following draft may be relevant to your draft.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-avt-proxy-rapid-acquisition-01

Mutual reference may achieve the goal.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda