Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-06

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:04:47 +0200

Folks,

we have updated the baseline draft 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-06.txt 
to address two remaining minor issues as discussed on the list:

    1.  Clarification and section-based reference to destination
        addresses in MLD in response to WG feedback.

    2.  Removed reference to individual draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip in
        Appendix C and added explanations in response to WG feedback.

These two changes should have resolved the remaining items from the 
ticket system, after most tickets had been already addressed in revision 05.

Thus we ask the chairs to move the document further.

Thanks,

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-06
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:57:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-06.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Schmidt and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Base Deployment for Multicast Listener Support in PMIPv6 Domains
Creation_date:	 2010-10-25
WG ID:		 multimob
Number_of_pages: 21

Abstract:
This document describes deployment options for activating multicast
listener functions in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains without modifying
mobility and multicast protocol standards.  Similar to Home Agents in
Mobile IPv6, Local Mobility Anchors of Proxy Mobile IPv6 serve as
multicast subscription anchor points, while Mobile Access Gateways
provide MLD proxy functions.  In this scenario, Mobile Nodes remain
agnostic of multicast mobility operations.  A support for mobile
multicast senders is outside the scope of this document.

The IETF Secretariat.