Subject: [multipathtcp] Regarding the multipath TCP BOF

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:19:03 +0200

Hi,

It appears that nobody sent a notice to this list about that BOF being
approved. I am very sorry for that, but I have been on leave and are
catching up. I thank Jari Arkko for being the champion for this BOF in
my absence.

We also have appointed Scott Brim ([email-masked]) and Mark
Handley ([email-masked]) as BOF chairs. Any questions, request
for agenda time or suggestion for what the important questions can be
sent to them. Using the mailing list to discuss what the open issues are
encouraged.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------