Subject: [multipathtcp] agenda draft for Vancouver meeting

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 00:34:11 -0700

Hi Folks,

Below is the current plan for vancouver meeting.
if you are planning to make a presentation other than this, or if you
have some topics to be discussed at the meeting, please let us know.
Thanks,
--
Yoshifumi & Phil

Draft agenda for MPTCP WG

 - Intro and status updates - Chairs
 - Updates for protocol and API doc - Alan Ford

 - MPTCP for single-homed end systems - Rolf Winter

 - Multipath TCP implementation in FreeBSD - Grenville Armitage

 - Performance Issues with MPTCP - Ramin Khalili

-------
Reading:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mptcp-api-05
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mptcp-multiaddressed-09
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-03
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khalili-mptcp-performance-issues-00