Subject: [multipathtcp] multipath-tcp.org - IETF FTP mirror

From: Christoph Paasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 12:48:29 +0100

The Multipath TCP draft has been accepted by the IESG. It's time to use
Multipath TCP for real traffic and to exchange real data.

We have registered the multipath-tcp.org domain and already use it to
host the website that contains all information about the reference
implementation in the Linux kernel : http://www.multipath-tcp.org

We have now added an ftp server to this domain :

ftp://ftp.multipath-tcp.org

This server runs the last build of the Linux Multipath TCP
implementation and provides a mirror of the IETF website.

We encourage you to use it to perform tests by using Multipath TCP.

If you have installed another Multipath-TCP enabled server, let us know
and we'd be happy to give you a hostname in the multipath-tcp.org domain

Best regards,
Christoph

-- 
IP Networking Lab --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be
MultiPath TCP in the Linux Kernel --- http://mptcp.info.ucl.ac.be
UCLouvain
--