Subject: [multipathtcp] Sending a data-stream at 51.8 Gbit/second with MPTCP

From: Christoph Paasch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:35:02 +0100

Hello,

The last weeks we were able to improve the performance of the Linux Kernel 
implementation of MPTCP by adding hardware-offloading, zero-copy support and 
more performance tuning. Thanks to this we could run MTPCP between two HP 
servers, each with 3 dual-port Intel 10Gig cards.
Multipath TCP is able to send a single data-stream at the speed of 51.8 
Gbit/second !!

Have a look at the below link for more information, and a video showing how 
MPTCP scales up to 51 Gbit/second.

http://multipath-tcp.org/pmwiki.php?n=Main.50Gbps

Feel free to share the link to anyone who might be interested.

Cheers,
Christoph

-- 
IP Networking Lab --- http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be
MultiPath TCP in the Linux Kernel --- http://multipath-tcp.org
UCLouvain
--