Subject: [multipathtcp] hotnets paper related to mptcp security

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2013 23:40:03 -0700

Although it's not published yet, "Cross-Path Inference Attacks on
Multipath TCP" seems to be an attractive title. I'm guessing we will
need to take a look at this once it's published..

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2013/program.shtml

--
Yoshifumi

---

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 09:02:48 +0200

Yoshifumi,

> http://conferences.sigcomm.org/hotnets/2013/program.shtml

There are other Multipath TCP papers that have been accepted and will be
published in the coming months, e.g.

Conext 2013

• On the Benefits of Applying Experimental Design to Improve Multipath TCP
Christoph Paasch (UCLouvain), Ramin Khalili (T-Labs/TU-Berlin), Olivier 
Bonaventure (UCLouvain)

IMC 2013

A Measurement-based Study of Multipath TCP performance over Wireless 
Networks (review) (long),
Y.-C. Chen, Y.-S. Lim (UMass Amherst), R.J. Gibbens (University of 
Cambridge), E.M. Nahum (IBM Research), R. Khalili (Deutsche Telekom) and 
D. Towsley (UMass Amherst)

The Hotmiddlebox workshop at Conext will also feature Multipath TCP 
related papers

Stay tuned :-)

Olivier

-- 
INL, ICTEAM, UCLouvain, Belgium, http://inl.info.ucl.ac.be