Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP experience draft

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 15:43:12 +0200

Hello,

As agreed in London, we have summarised in a draft some of the lessons 
learned from using and testing Multipath TCP. The draft has been posted 
on the IETF servers

Name:		draft-bonaventure-mptcp-experience
Revision:	00
Title:		Experience with Multipath TCP
Document date:	2014-07-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-experience-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-experience/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-experience-00

Abstract:
    This document discusses operational experiences of using Multipath
    TCP in real world networks.  It lists several prominent use cases for
    which Multipath TCP has been considered and is being used.  It also
    gives insight in some heuristics and decisions that have helped to
    realize these use cases.  Further, it presents several open issues
    that are yet unclear on how they can be solved.

This is a work in progress and suggestions/comments are more than 
welcome. The source code for the draft is available from
https://github.com/obonaventure/mptcp-experience
in markdown format. Feel free to send contributions/comments as pull 
requests on github

Olivier and Christoph