Subject: [multipathtcp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 12:57:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multipath TCP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Experience with Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Gregory Detal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document discusses operational experiences of using Multipath
   TCP in real world networks.  It lists several prominent use cases for
   which Multipath TCP has been considered and is being used.  It also
   gives insight in some heuristics and decisions that have helped to
   realize these use cases.  Further, it presents several open issues
   that are yet unclear on how they can be solved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/