Subject: [multipathtcp] MPTCP WG Virtual Interim Meeting: 20 June 2016

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 14:03:25 -0700

The Multipath TCP (mptcp) will hold a virtual interim meeting on Monday, 
20 June 2016 at 1500 UTC.

Monday, 20 June 2016
15:00 | Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT) | 2 hrs
Meeting number (access code): 640 977 925
Meeting password: 6mpBVCz3

Add to Calendar
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7085c15accf2e58179c83892167f6f98>
When it's time, join the meeting
<https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mb86b90685e0b2922ab2e948d57a400cc>.

*Join by phone*
*1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
*1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free calling restrictions
<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded,
discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.