Subject: [multipathtcp] Agenda for Berlin meeting

From: Yoshifumi Nishida <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 20:15:25 -0700

Hi,

As the current agenda (https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/96/agenda.html)
shows we are current having a 2 hour slot and a 1.5 hour slot.
We are thinking that the first slot will be used to discuss charter items
and progressing RFC6824bis, and the second slot will be used for other
items such as new ideas or sorting out the remaining stuff from the first
session.

If you're planning to present something, please provide us the following
info.

   1: presenter's name
   2: title
   3: length of the presentation

Also, please suggest us if you have some idea of the topics to be discussed
at the venue.
Ideas or opinions for hackathon are also welcome.

Thanks,
--
Yoshi & Phil