Subject: [multipathtcp] IPv6 Segment Routing

From: Olivier Bonaventure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 16:10:00 +0100

Hello,

Please find below the information that I mentioned at the mike

Daniel Bernier's presentation at PANRG

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/materials/slides-101-panrg-service-aware-networking-using-segment-routing-00

The forthcoming paper that describes how endhosts can interact with an 
SDN controller by using the DNS protocol to obtain information about the 
paths that they should use to reach certain destinations:

David Lebrun, Mathieu Jadin, François Clad, Clarence Fils ls, and 
Olivier Bonaventure. 2018. Software Resolved Networks: Re- thinking 
Enterprise Networks with IPv6 Segment Routing. In SOSR
’18: SOSR ’18: Symposium on SDN Research, March 26–27, 2018, Los 
Angeles, CA, USA. ACM, New York, NY, USA, 14 pages.
https://inl.info.ucl.ac.be/publications/software-resolved-networks-rethinking-enterprise-networks-ipv6-segment-routing

IPv6 Segment Routing is included in the mainline Linux kernel and the 
software written for the above paper is available from
http://www.segment-routing.org  (see Software Resolved Networks)

Best regards,

Olivier