Subject: [multipathtcp] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp-00.txt

From: Xavier de Foy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 11:04:30 -0400

Hi all,

  During the last few IETF meetings, multiple discussions took place about
the support of 5G session continuity. This new draft "5G Session Continuity
Support in MPTCP" provide a summary, focusing on MPTCP protocol impacts,
with the goal to provide some input for future discussions about MPTCP
evolution. Some information from the draft "Considerations for MPTCP
operation in 5G" was retained in appendix, but overall the new draft
narrows down the scope to potential MPTCP protocol changes (and session
continuity).

  Thank you to all contributors. Comments are welcome.

  Best Regards,
Xavier

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2018 10:41 AM
To: Uma Chunduri <[email-masked]>; Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises
<[email-masked]>; Olvera-Hernandez, Ulises
<[email-masked]>; De Foy, Xavier
<[email-masked]>; De Foy, Xavier
<[email-masked]>
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp-00.txt

A new version of I-D,
draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Xavier de Foy and posted to the IETF
repository.

Name:draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp
Revision:00
Title:5G Session Continuity Support in MPTCP
Document date:2018-10-19
Group:Individual Submission
Pages:12
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-5g-session-continuity-support-in-mptcp

Abstract:
   This document describes how 5G session continuity can affect MPTCP.
   For now only potential performance issues are identified.  This
   document aims to document discussions that took place at the IETF on
   this subject, to facilitate future deployment of MPTCP over 5G.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at
tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

[Banner]
This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other
than its intended recipient. Unintended transmission shall not constitute
waiver of any privilege or confidentiality obligation. If you received this
communication in error, please do not review, copy or distribute it, notify
me immediately by email, and delete the original message and any
attachments. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this
message or any attachment should be construed as a digital or electronic
signature.