Subject: Re: DS and cache transparency.

From: Olaf Kolkman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:12:55 +0100

>>  > My question is did we ever consciously decide to live with the
>>  > architectural constraints or is there still work to do on defining the
>>  > label magic?
>>
>>  I'd rather live with the constraints and avoid the label voodoo.

Perfect... 

Should the 'only DNSSEC in line of sight" constrain be made explicit
in the DS draft?

--Olaf

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 14:37:18 -0500

>Should the 'only DNSSEC in line of sight" constrain be made explicit

This is applies not just to DS but all DNSSEC Records and should
be mentioned in the DNSSEC-bis protocol document.

         Olafur