Subject: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-03

From: David Blacka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 17:50:55 -0400

The latest revision of the opt-in draft is now in the drafts
repository:
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-03.txt>

This version attempts to address all of the open issues with opt-in,
at least as we understood them.

This boiled down to:

* use of the AD bit with opt-in,
* clarifications about wildcards and opt-in,
* some more explicit language describing the changes to the validation
  process, and
* some language to make it explicit that like DS, opt-in is not
  backwards compatible with 2535.

-- 
David Blacka    <[email-masked]> 
Sr. Engineer    Verisign Applied Research

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>