Subject: IPv6 Extensions for DNS Plug and Play

From: Soohong Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:58:31 +0900

Hi folks

This initial draft was spoke in 56 IETF meeting.
After then this draft is revised and added many section.
Look into it and let me know your comments.

---------------------------
A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: IPv6 Extensions for DNS Plug and Play
	Author(s)	: S. Park, S. Madanapalli
	Filename	: draft-park-ipv6-extensions-dns-pnp-00.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2003-4-21
	
This document proposes automatic configuration of domain name (FQDN) for
IPv6 nodes using Domain Name Auto-Configuration (called 6DNAC) as a part
of IPv6 plug and play feature. 6DNAC allows the automatic registration
of domain name and corresponding IPv6 Addresses with the DNS server. In
order to provide 6DNAC function, Neighbor Discovery Protocol [2461] will
be used. Moreover, 6DNAC does not require any changes to the existing
DNS system.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-park-ipv6-extensions-dns-pnp-0
0.txt

Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Platform Lab,SAMSUNG Electronics
Tel:+82-31-200-4508 Fax:+82-31-200-3147
mailto:[email-masked]