Subject: RE: Summary: DNSEXT WGLC: To OPT-IN or not to OPT_IN

From: Brian Wellington <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 09:10:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Hallam-Baker, Phillip wrote:

> No, the call for votes was very clear, make a clear statement of
> support or opposition. You made statements on the subject but
> I was not going to interpret your statements for you.

Fine.  For anyone else who didn't get it, I oppose opt-in.  

Brian

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:13:22 -0700

> the call for votes was very clear

there was never a call for votes.  no surprise, this is the ietf.

there was a call for people to state their expert opinions.  thanks
to those who have done so.

randy