Subject: Summary: Q-03: inclusion of KEY records in additional records section

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 16:29:12 -0400

At 15:21 2003-02-12, Ólafur Guðmundsson wrote:
></chair>
><DS document editor>
>
>Issue: Is there need to specify that KEY records be placed in additional
>section on certain queries/responses.
>
>Q: Can the DS document outlaw the rules from 2535 that requires
>inclusion of KEY in additional section ?

I take that there is "consensus" to direct the editor to specify this.
The DS document will specify that all requirements for inclusion of KEY
RR in additional section are obsoleted.

         Olafur (as DS editor)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>