Subject: request to move opt-in to experimental

From: Edward Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:49:27 -0400

I'd like to raise the issue of moving the following document to experimental:

   http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-opt-in-05.txt

I'm just throwing out the suggestion, based on what was in the 
"chair's message on opt-in".

Would making opt-in experimental be desirable?  Should the WG 
approach the chairs and request this?

(I'm not even a person with an opinion on opt-in, much less a 
proponent.  It just seems to me that the comments indicate that this 
should be experimental.)

-- 
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Edward Lewis                                            +1-703-227-9854
ARIN Research Engineer

Note to pilots: a three-point landing SHOULD NOT include a wing.

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>