Subject: Re: Section 4 of dnssec-protocol-03

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 09:48:59 +0100

> 
> really?  the last thing i heard from -editors was that it was all about
> clarifying 2535.  apparently then, rolling up TCR et al will come later?

Forward (and backward) reference:

  From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: DNSSEC editing process (Periodic posting)
  Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 20:23:11 -0500
  Sender: [email-masked]
  X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 6.0.0.22

  "The DNSEXT working group has started a rewrite of the DNSSEC
   specification into a documents that better reflect the protocol
   and allow a test plan to be constructed from the specification.
  (...)
  If clarifications are needed due to conflicting definitions,
  imprecise specification, omission or other reason, the editors MUST
  bring these issues to the attention of the working group on the
  namedroppers mailing list.
  (...)
  "

We need closure on the document set so let us not revisit issues that
have been fixed through the submission and acceptance of drafts that
where needed to clarify the specs.

On the other hand, do bring issues to the list. It is a sign of
thourough review. If an issue has been covered we have the archives
and/or the specs to point to.

-- Olaf

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>