Subject: Re: Document review: draft-brand-drip-02.txt

From: Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:19:36 -0500

At 21:54 2003-10-17, Ólafur Gudmundsson/DNSEXT co-chair wrote:

>This document has been submitted to the RFC editor for publication.
>The IESG has asked the working group to comment on the DNS protocol aspects
>of this document. This is one of the roles this working group has
>in its charter.
>
>The URI for the document is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brand-drip-02.txt

<chair>
The working group did not have any comments on this document.
This chair reviewed the document for possible violations of the
DNS protocol, there are none.

         Olafur

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>