Subject: DNSSEC workshop

From: Miek Gieben <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:25:00 +0100

Namedroppers,

The RIPE NCC will be hosting a DNSSEC workshop organized by ISC and
NLnetLabs. The tests will focus on interoperability between BIND and
NSD. Other DNSSEC aware tools and code can be tested if available.

There is a set of volunteers that will participate in the workshop but
there are still a few seats (3 to 4) left for people who want to join.

Please let us know if you want to participate. There is a preference
for people who bring alternative DNSSEC implementations, but otherwise
it is first come first served. Please do arrange travel until you had
confirmation.

A report of the workshop will be posted to this list.

The workshop will be at the RIPE NCC offices in Amsterdam, the
Netherlands, Jan 20-22, 2004 (the week before the RIPE meeting)

grtz
      Miek
--
fingerprint = E1EB 29B8 8FA2 2923 62B8  0A2B 64B8 F15C 7764 AB4B
http://miek.nl/about.html

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>