Subject: WGLC for draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec-rdata-03.txt

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:17:30 +0100

Dear Working Group Colleagues,

This is a working group last call for draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec-rdata-03.txt.

    This document introduces a new format for the type bit map so that
    it can cover the full range of typecodes without the need of being
    extended.

    The document does not change the semantics of the NSEC RR (as they
    where inherited from the NXT RR).

This is to become a standard track RFC, the specification as
documented herein will end up in the DNSSEC bis document set.

To be able to forward this document we, the chairs, will need your
comments of support and statements concerning the ability to implement
this spec.

The WGLC concludes January 15, at the same time as the DNSSEC bis
document set. If the WG remains silent the default action will be to
forward the document.

-- Olaf

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>