Subject: New versions of DNSSECbis docs posted

From: Rob Austein <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:48:46 -0500

I just sent new revisions of the DNSSECbis docs off to the
Internet-Drafts administrator, they should pop out shortly.  I've also
placed copies of the new drafts at

  http://www.hactrn.net/ietf/dns/dnssec-editors/

along with htmlwdiff (thanks, fenner!) output showing changes since
the previous versions.

Please review.  Please review.  Please review.

We believe that we've integrated the WG's answers to all of the
outstanding questions.  Please check to see if we got them right.

This version of the docs also includes the new NSEC++ format (more
precisely, the NSEC++ du jour format, but the editors and WG chairs
concluded that this is close enough to stable that it makes sense for
the DNSSECbis docs to start tracking the new NSEC stuff).

This set of drafts didn't get quite as much internal proofreading by
the editing team as we usually try to do, because we wanted to get
this set out in time for you all to have something to read in the
corner of those boring holiday parties.  We may have missed some nits
in the process (in fact, I know we did, I already found one, sigh),
but no doubt this group can help us find more.

As always, please send minor comments to [email-masked],
substantive issues to namedroppers.

Thanks!

--Rob (on behalf of your friendly neighborhood DNSSEC editors)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>