Subject: Re: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-intro-09: EDNS0 issue

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:38:11 +0900

Mark Andrews;

> 	EDNS and DNS are *different* protocols which share a port and
> 	message format.

RFC2671

   This
   document describes backward compatible mechanisms for allowing the
   protocol to *GROW*.

						Masataka Ohta

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>

---

From: Masataka Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:38:11 +0900

Mark Andrews;

RFC2671

   This

						Masataka Ohta