Subject: Requirements Matrix updated

From: Ben Laurie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2004 12:15:37 +0000

I have updated the requirements matrix:

http://www.links.org/dnssec/requirements-matrix-3.htm

I have added rows for the proposals on the table which I perceive as 
having noticable support. Feel free to point out others.

These are: NSEC2/NSEC3 with modifications that are obvious from 
discussion but may not be in the I-Ds yet, NSEC2/NSEC3 as above but with 
banning of wildcards, and synthesized NSEC records.

Not surprisingly, these proposals are pretty much orthogonal (that is, 
the sets of requirements they do not satisfy are disjoint).

I hope this is helpful.

Cheers,

Ben.

-- 
ApacheCon! 13-17 November! http://www.apachecon.com/

http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html       http://www.thebunker.net/

"There is no limit to what a man can do or how far he can go if he
doesn't mind who gets the credit." - Robert Woodruff

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>