Subject: draft-lozano-nsec-random-00

From: Gustavo Lozano Ibarra <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 11:12:28 -0600

I have been talking with some colleagues at NIC Mexico and others organizations about an idea to address the issue of DNS enumeration in the DNSSECbis protocol.

I wrote a draft describing the idea and I would appreciate receiving comments about it.

The draft : http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lozano-nsec-random-00.txt

Thank you.

--
 
Gustavo Lozano Ibarra
NIC-Mexico Top Level Domain .MX
http//www.nic.mx
Tel/Fax. +52(81)83875346 ext. 117

El contenido del presente mensaje de datos es confidencial y no podrá 
modificarse, distribuirse y/o difundirse por ningún medio sin la previa 
autorización del emisor original, así mismo no se considera oferta, 
propuesta o acuerdo. El Emisor no es apoderado de NIC-México ni tiene 
facultad alguna para obligar a NIC-México con la transmisión y contenido del 
presente mensaje de datos, incluyendo el (los) archivo(s) anexo(s).

The content of this data transmission is confidential, therefore, it shall 
not be modified, distributed and/or disclosed through any mean without the 
original sender's previous authorization. Any information, offer or 
agreement made by the sender of this data transmission, should be considered 
as personal and not binding for NIC-Mexico.  

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>