Subject: Re: DNS-EPD Updates [was Re: New Internet-Draft: DNS-Endpoint Discovery (http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-dnsepd-00.txt)]

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 09:22:57 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:56:31 -0800
James Snell <[email-masked]> wrote:
> FYI... the -01 version of the DNS-EPD specification has been posted.  
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-dnsepd-01.txt

IMHO James seems to have covered all concerns that were brought up during
the last IETF and on the list. Please review this document on the DNS
specifics issues and make issues known on this list.

If we do not receive any further feedback and if so asked by the AD
that is to review this work, the chairs will say that this group has
critically reviewed the DNS issues and that all issues raised have
been addressed.

-- Olaf 

---------------------------------| Olaf M. Kolkman
---------------------------------| RIPE NCC

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>