Subject: Fwd: About draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-experiments-04

From: Ólafur Guðmundsson /DNSEXT co-chair <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 07:37:28 -0400

To clear out the discusses on this document before the IESG turns over
this week, I put pressure on David to update the document to address
the issues raised in IETF last call and at IESG.
David just submitted version 04 and it will show up soon.

Below is a summary of the changes David made in the document.

         Olafur

>Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:34:26 -0400
>From: David Blacka <[email-masked]>
>
>Olafur, Olaf,
>
>I've submitted the hopefully final version of this draft.  I 
>seriously apologize for being so late.
>
>I'm hoping that I addressed all of the outstanding concerns with the 
>document.  I:
>
>* changed the intended status from "Proposed Standard" to "Best 
>Current Practice", which I think that Olafur suggested,
>
>* incorporated the pretty minimal Gen-Art review changes,
>
>* incorporated the fairly innocuous paragraph suggested by the 
>security directorate reviewer,
>
>* addressed the first IESG DISCUSS by rewriting Section 4, paragraph 
>6.   I'm hoping that the new text both suffices and is non-controversial.
>
>* Addressed the second IESG DISCUSS by rewriting consideration 
>number 1 in Section 6.  Hopefully the new text both suffices and is 
>non-controversial.
>
>* Ran it through the idnits tool and finally fixed the issue with 
>the 2119 boilerplate (missing quotes)

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>