Subject: Last Call: draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3 (DNSSEC Hashed Authenticated Denial of Existence) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 09:36:35 -0400

The IESG has received a request from the DNS Extensions WG (dnsext) to 
consider the following document:

- 'DNSSEC Hashed Authenticated Denial of Existence '
   <draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2007-05-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-nsec3-10.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=12718&rfc_flag=0

--
to unsubscribe send a message to [email-masked] with
the word 'unsubscribe' in a single line as the message text body.
archive: <http://ops.ietf.org/lists/namedroppers/>