Subject: [dnsext] Call for Participation: SATIN 2011

From: Richard Clayton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2011 16:38:09 +0000

Call for Participation: Securing and Trusting Internet Names, SATIN 2011
========================================================================

Registration is now open, and we look forward to seeing as many people
as may wish to attend.

When:       Monday 4 & Tuesday 5 April 2011
            Note that IETF 80 is in Prague, CZ the previous week

Where:      National Physical Laboratory (NPL)
            Teddington, London, UK

Agenda:     http://conferences.npl.co.uk/satin/agenda.html

The intent is to make this a workshop that will expose the academics to
the real problems that industry is encountering, and to show industry
what academia has to offer them. To improve the flow of information,
presentations will be restricted to 15 minutes with 15 minutes of
general discussion to follow.

The agenda also includes a "rump session" for brief presentations of
"work in progress" by any attendee.

More at:    http://conferences.npl.co.uk/satin/

- -- 
Dr Richard Clayton                      <richard.clayton AT cl.cam.ac.uk>
                                           <richard.clayton AT npl.co.uk>
                            tel: +44 1223 763570, mobile: +44 7887 794090
                    Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, CB3 0FD
         National Physical Laboratory, Hampton Road, Teddington, TW11 0LW