Subject: [dnsext] Reminder: Meeting at IETF 80

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 15:41:36 -0400

Dear colleagues,

A reminder that we will be having a meeting at IETF 80 in Prague.  Our
session is one hour, next Monday afternoon (local time).

We will be discussing only two items:

draft-ietf-dnsext-aliasing-requirements-01

draft-vixie-dnsext-resimprove-00

The chairs were expecting a -01 of the latter when the session was
planned, but it appears not to have been uploaded.  We'll proceed with
the plan anyway.

There has been extensive discussion of both of these items in the past
little while, and we encourage you to review that discussion in
anticipation of the meeting.  

We are aiming primarily for a working session in which issues are
worked out, so if you have particular proposals (especially for text)
prior to the meeting, please post them to the list.

Best regards,

Andrew

-- 
Andrew Sullivan
[email-masked]
Shinkuro, Inc.
_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext

---

From: Suzanne Woolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:10:38 +0000

> prior to the meeting, please post them to the list.

This is particularly critical on the aliasing draft because we need to
resolve what we can so we know what are still open questions ("Does
anyone actually have this problem? If you do, tell us if this
mechanism solves it. If you don't, we may have to keep looking, or
decide no one really has it.")

Not all comments on the -00 are in the -01, but many are.  If you have
new comments on the -01, please send text.

Suzanne
(as draft editor)