Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:17:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0)
	Author(s)       : Joao Damas
                          Michael Graff
                          Paul Vixie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2012-01-18

   The Domain Name System's wire protocol includes a number of fixed
   fields whose range has been or soon will be exhausted and does not
   allow requestors to advertise their capabilities to responders.  This
   document describes backward compatible mechanisms for allowing the
   protocol to grow.

   This document updates the EDNS0 specification [RFC2671] based on
   feedback from deployment experience in several implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-rfc2671bis-edns0-07.txt

_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext