Subject: [dnsext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 11:39:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the DNS Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signaling Cryptographic Algorithm Understanding in DNSSEC
	Author(s)       : Steve Crocker
                          Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2012-05-01

   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be generated using
   different algorithms.  This draft sets out to specify a way for
   validating end-system resolvers to signal to a server which
   cryptographic algorithms and hash algorithms they support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal-06.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsext-dnssec-algo-signal/

_______________________________________________
dnsext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsext

---

From: Scott Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 14:50:01 -0400

This version reflects the comments received from the -05 version from the WG - thanks for all the comments and we welcome new reviews.

Scott