Subject: (NAT) Updated NAT WG agenda

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:55:40 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

A new NAT draft was posted just yesterday. The agenda 
is updated as follows to include the new draft at the end.
Please let Matt or I know before 11/30, if you wish to add 
to the agenda or have other comments concerning the agenda. 
Thanks.

cheers,
Suresh & Matt

----------------------------------------------------------------

The ADs want to remind those responsible for IDs below to use the
the agenda time-slot to focus on discussion of issues rather than
presentations. If you plan to have any slide presentations, please
be sure to devote at least half of the time assigned to discussing
specific issues on the draft.  People would be expected to have read 
the drafts prior to attending the meeting. 

NAT WG agenda (Wednesday, 12/09/98 during 13:00-15:00)

       1. "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines" 		20 mins.
	  <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-00.txt> by  Daniel Senie

       2. "A Multihoming solution using NATs"			20 mins.
	   < draft-akkiraju-nat-multihoming-00.txt >
			by Praveen Akkiraju and Yakov Rekhter

       3. "Security for IP Network Address Translator 		20 mins.
	   (NAT) Domains"
	  <draft-ietf-nat-security-00.txt> by Pyda Srisuresh

       4. "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Protocol Issues" 20 mins.
          <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-issues-01.txt> by Matt & Suresh

       5. "IP Network Address Translator Application 		20 mins.
	   Programming Interface"
	   <draft-ietf-nat-api-00.txt>	    by Pyda Srisuresh

       6. "IP Host Network Address (and Port) Translation"	20 mins.
	   <draft-ietf-nat-hnat-00.txt>	    by Jeffrey Lo &
					       K. Taniguchi
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.