Subject: (NAT) NAT WG agenda in Orlando

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 13:26:06 -0800 (PST)

Folks,

Below is the proposed agenda for NAT work group in Orlando. Please
let Matt or I know if you wish to add to the agenda or have other 
comments related to the agenda. Thanks.

The ADs want to remind those responsible for IDs below to use the
the agenda time-slot to focus on discussion of issues rather than
presentations. If you plan to have any slide presentations, please
be sure to devote at least half of the time assigned to discussing
specific issues on the draft.  People would be expected to have read 
the drafts prior to attending the meeting. 

NAT WG agenda (Wednesday, 12/09/98 during 13:00-15:00)

       1. "NAT Friendly Application Design Guidelines" 		20 mins.
	  <draft-ietf-nat-app-guide-00.txt> by  Daniel Senie

       2. "A Multihoming solution using NATs"			20 mins.
	   < draft-akkiraju-nat-multihoming-00.txt >
			by Praveen Akkiraju and Yakov Rekhter

       3. "Security for IP Network Address Translator 		20 mins.
	   (NAT) Domains"
	  <draft-ietf-nat-security-00.txt> by Pyda Srisuresh

       4. "IP Network Address Translator (NAT) Protocol Issues" 20 mins.
          <draft-ietf-nat-protocol-issues-01.txt> by Matt & Suresh

       5. "IP Network Address Translator Application 		20 mins.
	   Programming Interface"
	   <draft-ietf-nat-api-00.txt>	    by Pyda Srisuresh

       6. Miscellaneous issues					20 mins.

cheers,
Suresh & Matt
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.