Subject: (NAT) Request to advance NAT draft to informational RFC

From: [email-masked] (Pyda Srisuresh)
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Vern and Scott,

The chairs of the NAT working group, on behalf of the working group, 
request that the following document be published as Informational RFC.

        Title           : DNS extensions to Network Address Translators
			  (DNS_ALG)
	Author(s)       : P. Srisuresh, G. Tsirtsis, P. Akkiraju, A. Heffernan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nat-dns-alg-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 13-Apr-99
	Category 	: Informational

Working group last call was completed for this document on March 3, 1999. 
The draft above reflects comments received during and after the last call. 
Also, the draft was discussed at the NAT WG meeting in Chicago in the 
42nd IETF.
 
Regards,

Pyda Srisuresh & Matt Holdrege 
NAT Working Group Co-Chairs
-
To unsubscribe, email [email-masked]' with
'unsubscribe nat' in the body of the message.